We have tried to make this website as accessible as possible and easy to use for everyone, regardless of circumstance or ability.
All our page templates comply with the WCAG Priority 2 checkpoints as a minimum requirement. And we make every effort to ensure that all the content on our site meets this standard too.
We developed the design and layout of the site so that it can be used by blind or partially sighted users. It is compatible with screen readers.
We are making every effort to ensure that we don’t exclude any users. For example:
- We try to use clear and simple language.
- We use alternative text for all our images
- Were possible the HTML we produce conforms to the standard: XHTML 1.0 Strict
- We have tested the colours we use in the design for contrast.
- We try to publish all our text content as accessible HTML rather than in other formats such as PDF. Where we do publish PDFs or other formats our policy is to make them as accessible as we can.