For season 20-21 we are taking bookings for Chalet Perdu, which has 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, a hot tub and an apres ski lodge. the chalet sleeps up to 10 adults and 2 children.
The first floor has 2 bedrooms with a cosy fireside sitting and dining area, with an opening to a panoramic balcony which offers spectacular views on three sides.
The balcony opens to a private spa area along with a garden, where you can go tobogganing or build your own snowman.
The ground floor has 3 bedrooms including a TV area with a range of gadgets including, UK satellite TV, Apple TV, Nintendo Wii, games and toys. There is also a terrace with teak sun loungers where you can catch the toasty Alpine sun.
- Stunning 4* privately owned Chalet
- 5 bedrooms plus 5 bathrooms
- Two living areas
- Dining table which seats up to 14
- Outdoor Hot tub which overlooks the mountains with integrated Bluetooth speakers
- Après Ski Arctic Cabin with central fire, where you can relax on reindeer skins on fondue night
- Wonderful beds with toweling robes for adults and children, plus large fluffy towels and hair driers in every room
- Free Wifi, satellite TV, Apple TV, Nintendo Wii and games
- 1 hour and 15 minutes away from Geneva
- Les Gets – 650km of skiing connecting to the Portes du Soleil Lift System
Self catered prices and availability for Chalet Perdu for season 2020-21
|Arrival date||Departure date||Weekly Price in Euro||Availability status|
|23rd January 2021||30th January 2021||5,950€||Available|
|30th January 2021||6th February 2021||5,950€||Available|
|6th February 2021||13th February 2021||8,600€||Available|
|13th February 2021||20th February 2021||11,500€||Available|
|20th February 2021||27th February 2021||8,600€||Available|
|27th February 2021||6th March 2021||8,600€||Available|
|6th March 2021||13th March 2021||7,350€||Under Option|
|13th March 2021||20th March 2021||7,350€||Available|
|20th March 2021||27th March 2021||5,950€||Available|
|27th March 2021||3rd April 2021||5,950€||Available|
|3rd April 2021||10th April 2021||8,600€||Available|
Availability correct as at 26th November 2020.
These prices are on a self-catered basis. Afternoon tea will be supplied each day and we have a welcome pack available for your arrival
We can assist with transfers from Geneva airport.
Book online now via the link at the top of this page. You need to put 10 people in the search and the property is just available on a Saturday to Saturday basis with no exceptions. The rate is the same for any number from 1 to 10 people in the Chalet.